Wednesday, April 23, 2008

i'm trying

i'm trying to be supportive
i'm trying to not care
i'm trying to push myself
i'm trying to be happy about this
i'm trying to look past the mistakes
i'm trying to not be disappointed
i'm trying to not ring his neck
i'm trying to not cry on my keyboard
i'm trying to put on a happy face
i'm trying to not be bummed for him
i'm trying to still be excited for myself
i'm trying to find my boundaries
i'm trying to not cross his
i'm trying to understand that everyone has a purpose
i'm trying to understand that everything happens for a reason
i'm trying to accept that my life is on hold
i'm trying to not resent him for holding me back
i'm trying to not switch my ring from one finger to another
i'm trying to understand where he is coming from
i'm trying to sort out my true feelings
i'm trying understand that life goes on
i'm trying to breathe
i'm trying to forgive
i'm trying to forget
i'm trying...

No comments: