Monday, July 14, 2008

my future looks bright

where do i see myself in five years, you ask?
here's my list of TEN GOALS FOR THE NEXT FIVE YEARS...

goal 1: twenty-three years old, find a good job with benefits
goal 2: twenty-four years old, get my own place
goal 3: twenty-four years old, get engaged to the man of my dreams
goal 4: twenty-five years old, get married
goal 5: twenty-five years old, go on an australian honeymoon
goal 5: twenty-five years old, save up lots of moola
goal 6: twenty-six years old, save up lots of moola
goal 7: twenty-seven years old, buy my own place
goal 8: twenty-seven years old, start a family
goal 9: twenty-eight years old, have baby #1
goal 10: twenty-eight years old, enjoy being a parent with Kevin
then...somewhere around 31 years old, when baby #1 is 3, have baby #2

i think this looks like a great plan...
but we all know, life never goes according to plan.
maybe it will for me? we'll have to wait and see!
that's the most fun part about life--it's unpredictable!!

2 comments:

COURTNEY said...

"If you want to make God laugh, tell him your plans" I love this quote. We can plan all we want, but in the end, God knows whats in store for us...thats why life is so exciting...we may think we have it all figured out, and then...BAM...you are thrown in a whole new direction :)

COURTNEY said...

And I forgot to mention before I posted my last comment, that Gods plan for your life , whether it entails some, little, none, or all of your goals, will be (or is I should say) perfect :)