Sunday, July 6, 2008

update and a half

it's weird. i haven't written in a long time. the only reason i have this blog is to keep track of my life. i work so much on the computer it just seemed more natural to have it here. plus, everyone else has one so i might as well jump on the bandwagon, too. right? haha.

anyway, now i'm in vegas. looking for a job and baking in the sun. kevin's mom and step-dad were kind enough to let me move into their guest room. i feel blessed that i like this parents so much and vice versa. kevin's mom took me to get pedicures today. it was a lot of fun. i'll update more later...

ps. one thing i noticed going through my blog: i cuss way too much. even just in writing. i got to the point where i didn't even notice it anymore--sad! i need to/am going to work on that. baby steps :)

1 comment:

COURTNEY said...

Thanks :) We are so excited! I didn't even know you had a blog! Ha ha...good to know :)